Types of clauses in proposal form:
1. Signature clause: It is also known as attestation clause & it is appeared just below the schedule. The person authorized puts his signature.
2. Schedule clause: Most of the vital information of the particular insured are grouped here (Name, Address, Occupation, premium, period of insurance).
3. Condition clause: In some policy it appeared after signature clause & in some policy it appears below scheduled.
4. Operative clause: It described the scope of cover in details which are heart of policy, which tells what is covered by the policy.
5. Contribution clause: It tells that how much the insurer must pay if there is insurance in more than one company.