Description : 1. Which combination of foods providing protein quality nearest to that of meat?
2. What does the Constitution name our country?
3. A hydrogen atom is paramagnetic. What is a hydrogen molecule?
4. Which type of rainfall is often accompanied with lightning and thunder?
5. During which reign did the Vimana style in temple architecture come into vogue?
6. What is the period of revolution of a geostationary satellite?
7. United nations adopted a charter of Economic Rights in which year?
8. Which disease is inheritable?
9. What do the contact of two air masses differing sharply in humidity originate?
10. The most important feature in the economic measures pursued by Alauddin Khalji what was that?
11. On which day is the budget, in normal circumstances, presented to the Parliament?
12. Which of the toxic heavy metals is found in modern tannery industries?
13. When was the Rolling plan designed?
14. Compared to other slopes in the northern hemisphere which is the warmest?
15. Who introduced the famous Persian festival of Nauroj in India?
16. Which organization was established as the Bretton Woods Conference in 1944?
17. Why is tetracycline is used?
18. Which is the largest Committee of the Parliament?
19. On moving from a pole to the equator what we find in population of plants and animals?
20. Chand Bibi, who ceded Berar to Akbar, was the ruler of which kingdom?
Answer : Answer : 1. Sprouted gram and groundnuts 2. India, that is Bharat 3. Diamagnetic 4. Convectional 5. Cholas 6. 24 hours 7. 1974 8. Colour blindness 9. Temperate cyclones 10. Market control 11. The ... 15. Balban 16. IMF 17. As anti-plague drug 18. The Estimates Committee 19. Increase 20. Ahmednagar