Description : 1. What is the main constituent of haemoglobin?
2. By whom is the Prime Minister appointed?
3. Which substance is a bad conductor of electricity but a good conductor of heat?
4. When it is noon along 82° 30’ longitude, along what degree of longitude it will be 6.30 a.m. ?
5. Where is Greeco-Roman influence in Indian art found ?
6. In which terms is the Rate of growth of an economy measured?
7. Who wrote the poem, Subh-e Azadi?
8. How many bones are there in the human cranium?
9. Which plate movement is responsible for the formation of mid-ocean ridge?
10. For whom was the Peacock throne made?
11. To whom are the Ministers individually responsible?
12. For an astronaut in a space ship, how does the sky appear?
13. Who is considered the father of Sahatara (Sitar) ?
14. Which is the highest plateau in the world?
15. To whom was place for Amritsar given by Mughal emperor Akbar?
16. Who is the ex-officio chairman of Planning Commission and National Development Council.
17. Blood pressure is the pressure exerted on the wall of which part?
18. Who is directly responsible to Parliament for all matters concerning the Defence Services of India?
19. Which organisation prepares topographical maps of India?
20. By whom the Mahatma Gandhi was referred to ‘Father of the Nation’ first?
Answer : Answer : 1. Iron 2. President 3. Mica 4. 0°E or W 5. Gandhara 6. National income 7. Faiz Ahmed Faiz 8. 8 9. Divergent movement 10. Shahjahan 11. The President 12. Black 13. Amir ... Ram Das 16. Prime Minister 17. Artery 18. Defence Minister 19. Geographical Survey of India 20. Subhash Chandra Bose