1. To meet the growing needs for coins in the country, where does the Government propose to set up another mint?
2. Which oil field of India is the oldest and still producing oil?
3. The first Muslim conquest of the Hindu Kingdoms of Deccan was effected by whose forces?
4. Since when has US been a member of the UN?
5. For pasteurisation of milk by Flash method, at which temperature is milk heated?
6. After howmuch time are the elections to Panchayats are to be held?
7. How are the orbits of planets around the Sun, or of satellites around the Earth,?
8. Buland Darwaza, built -by Akbar, is to commemorate the victory of which state?
9. A car is running on a road at a uniform speed of 60 km/hr. What is the net resultant force on the car?
10. Dog bite can cause rabies. Which other animals can also cause rabies?
11. For international payments, to which currency is the Indian currency linked?
12. What is the outermost layer of Sun called?
13. Where is the tomb of Babar?
14. Which chemical is used for preserving fruit juices?
15. How many High Courts in India have jurisdiction over more than one State (Union Territories not included)?
16. Which metal is found in ‘plaster of paris’ ?
17. The dry wind ‘Santa Ana’ blows in which country?
18. To which battle of the beginning of the British political sway over India can be traced?
19. Which animal which can tolerate more summer heat?
20. When does World Health Organization organise ‘World Aids Day’?
Answer : Answer : 1. Noida 2. Digboi 3. Alauddin Khilji 4. 1945 5. 100°C 6. Every five years 7. Circular and elliptic 8. Gujarat 9. Equal to zero 10. Bat 11. American Dollar 12. Corona 13. Kabul 14. Sodium benzoate 15. 3 16. Calcium 17. California 18. Plassey 19. Goat 20. 1st December